Eclipse Mattress Reviews
Mattress cold foam ECLIPSE
H3 height 31 cm
Size Size Price: Special price: incl. VAT. Shipping free of charge Delivery time: 2 – 5 days Price with discount code CHRISTMAS Size
- 80 x 200
- 140 x 200
- 90 x 200
- 160 x 200
- 120 x 200
- 180 x 200
- Shipping Free shipping
- Secure shopping
What makes us different from the competition
- Order online with free shipping.
- We offer Secure shopping and online payments.
- Fast shipping within 24 hours.
Product description The ECLIPSE mattress is an innovative combination of four different layers with varying degrees of firmness and elasticity. The HR-foam and SolidOrange-foam form the ideal core and influence the durability of the mattress. The GreenRes-foam perfectly supports the body weight and makes the mattress elastic. elastic. EUCAFEEL® foam ideally adapts to the body and provides perfect rest. Another advantage of the mattress is the cover. The quilted Silvercare cover has a sewn-in silver thread. It has a greater moisture absorption. In addition, it has aesthetic advantages, as well as antistatic properties (discharges static electricity). The silver ions present have an antibacterial effect – they destroy mites and other microorganisms. Parameters
- Hardness:H3 medium firm
- Height:31 cm
- SolidOrange:8 cm
- EUCAFEEL®:5 cm
- GreenRes:9 cm
- High Resilience Foam:8 cm
- Thickness of mattress cover:1 cm
Selected mattress cover: SILVERCARE+ The quilted Silvercare cover has a sewn-in silver thread. It has a greater moisture absorption. It also has aesthetic advantages, as well as antistatic properties (discharges static electricity). The silver ions present have an antibacterial effect – they destroy mites and other microorganisms. Material: Polyester: 98%, Silver ions: 2%. Properties: Antiallergic, air permeable, soft to the touch, resistant to staining and stretching, provides good ventilation, washable at 30 °C. choose another mattress cover
Components of the mattress
- HIGH RESILIENCE FOAMThe foam has a non-uniform cell structure, which distinguishes it from the usual foam. Thanks to the structure, the mattress has better parameters of comfort, flexibility and elasticity. Compared to common polyurethane foam, it is more elastic, which positively affects its durability.
- SOLID ORANGEDhe HR foam is built from millions of bubbles. It provides ideal adaptation of the mattress to the body while remaining extremely light. It has a non-uniform cell structure and has better parameters of elasticity. The fabric is suitable for allergy sufferers. Its porous structure provides excellent air circulation in the mattress and prevents the development of fungi and mold.
- Green ResThe elastic foam perfectly supports the body weight. The non-uniform structure of the foam ensures good air circulation in the mattress.
- EUCAFEEL®The innovative foam of EUCAFEEL® is very open-cell. Thanks to excellent moisture and heat regulation, high breathability, as well as optimal pressure relief, the foam optimally regulates sleeping comfort. It ideally adapts to the body shape under the influence of released body heat. The body is perfectly supported and the spine is relieved. After use, the foam quickly returns to its original shape.
The colors used in the production of the mattress may differ from the colors shown, while maintaining their properties. All mattresses are rolled, vacuum packed and shipped. Various polyurethane foams, latex, visco, etc. are used in the production of mattresses. These are materials with high factors of compression and elasticity. Therefore, we reserve the right to minus and plus tolerance – +/- 2% deviation of the width and length of the mattress and +/- 1 cm deviation of the mattress height Buyers have also viewed the following items Eclipse Mattress Reviews.
- Ramcast Metal
- 5 Days Without Sleep
- Olive Wood For Smoking
- Melt And Pour Soap Problems
- Running Routine To Lose Weight
- New Self Signed Certificate Powershell
- Non Prescription Diabetic Dog Food
- Hotel Reservation Background